Hays - Network Engineers
Freelance (> 6 months)
> 5 years experience
My client is an international provider specialized in fund administration and corporate services.
We're looking for 2 Network Engineers for a mission of 6 months renewables by consultancy ASAP.
The main goal is to collaborate on several migration projects such as WAN/Voice, the new MPLS one network and the latest Cisco call manager.
- Coordinating of Migration in remote sites of several countries.
- Migrating of all telephony to Voice-over-IP.
- Upgrading of all CheckPoint Firewall for the Infrastructure.
- Planning the remote sites migration.
- Estimating the budget.
- Incident management.
- Provide support for network, VoIP, security escalated issues.
- IT Environment :
- MPLS WAN, LAN, WLAN
- Advanced Services : MPLS, IP, QoS, VoIP, STP, Rstp, High Availability, Load Balancing
- Protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, IPsec, SIP,H.323,DNS
- 5 years of working experience for a similar position.
- Significant experience in incident management and infrastructure analysis.
- CCNA voice certification / CCNP is an asset.
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.