Hays IT Luxembourg is looking for a Security Engineer to fill a permanent role for one of our clients in Luxembourg city to focus on improving their system, and infrastructure security
Hays IT Luxembourg is looking for a Security Engineer to fill a permanent role for one of our clients in Luxembourg city to focus on improving their system, and infrastructure security. You have breadth and depth of security knowledge and can identify and advise on risks across multiple areas of an organization.
Detecting, preventing and resolving security threats to computer networks, identifying any unauthorized users, identifying compromised machines and reporting on security measures taken to address threats, analysing security risks and developing response procedures.
- Design, install, configure, monitor, maintain, document and troubleshoot network infrastructure including routers, switches, Firewalls and security appliances, load balancers, and other data communication components,
- Provide data network support to other IT technical staff for servers, Storage, desktops, applications, databases, video conferencing, and all other aspects of IT services,
- Conduct technical analysis of network traffic to identify anomalies, which may represent potentially malicious activity, and document the analysis in prescribed formats,
- Evaluate and implement new network security technologies propose and recommend new or changed network architectures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related IT field,
- Experience working within a diverse IT network and security infrastructure.
- Experience in management and configuration of Firewalls,
- Understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry CyberSecurity.
- English is a must French and/or German nice to have