If you are looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurship is limitless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your business, then Guardian Industries can be the place for you.
Join a world famous group in the industry!
Be part of the +15,000 employees who want to make products that improve people's lives!
The company is recruiting a IT / OT system administrator.
Your daily tasks are
Knowledge of traditional computer systems. Mainly network oriented.
- Act in coordination with global teams to:
- Network process and security infrastructure
- Local servers and utility workstations
- Computing, Storage, backup and DR infrastructure.
- Factory operational printers. Label printers.
- Codebar readers. Industrial tablets.
- Wired and wireless networks. Physical standards and layout.
- Anti-virus and patch.
- Conference rooms.
- Support to global OTS project teams.
- Manage spare parts on site.
- Cyber Security:
- Observe that the local factory practices comply with the security policy.
- Identify data lines and report misalignments with those approved.
- Communicative, united, oriented towards continuous improvement:
- GateWay between different teams such as engineering and global IT / OT teams.
- Propose new solutions based on local experience, for future improvements.
- Capabilities for testing, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Provide local assistance to adopt, test and train new technologies as in the field of IoT.
- Relationship with local suppliers:
- Maintain and develop profitable relationships with local sellers
- Coordinate this activity with the central supplier management office to guarantee compliance, compatibility, policies and pricing models.
- Focused on security, reliability and change management:
- A mindset focused on safety is a must in order to preserve the health of everyone in the establishment.
- Have knowledge of any physical placement of critical assets.
- Assistance with audits related to asset management and risk management.
- Document and report any configuration change.
- Physical assistance for preventive and reactive maintenance:
- Maintain a precise inventory level for critical spare parts
- Be able to modify one of these during: breakdown, preventive / predictive maintenance Windows, planned technological changes.
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience. You have at least 3 years of experience in the administration of a network of servers, office systems and communication devices
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current network communication devices and protocols as well as server and office technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- Previous work experience following change management procedures and maintaining a highly available infrastructure
- Fluency in English and French
- Nice to have:
- HMI, Scadas, data collectors, historian.
- Industrial communication protocols. OPC, profinet, modbus....