Hays - IT Project Manager Governance
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
Our client, a major private bank located in the center of Luxembourg, is looking for an IT Project Manager on a permanent basis.
On a daily basis, your missions are
- Define project scope, investment and time plan
- Collect and analyze business and regulatory requirements, coordinate drafting of functional and non-functional specifications
- Draft and maintain a projects' portfolio master plan, identify projects' prerequisites and dependencies, propose their execution in a time and cost efficient way
- Ensure permanent alignment between all stakeholders
- Monitor investments and expenses for individual projects, monitor the projects portfolio budget.
- To succeed in this position, you ideally have : a Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Management of Information Systems
- a Project Management certification as PMI, Prince2 or Scrum
- 5+ years successful experience in IT and Non-IT project management, ideally in a banking environment
- a very strong knowledge of PM methodologies, knowledge of banking principles and products, investment rightsizing, vendor management.
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.