Hays - IT Project Manager
Freelance (> 6 months)
> 5 years experience
My client is a provider which is specialised in fund administrations and financial expertise.
Due to an office move, you'll be responsible of several projects such as providers coordination and technical upgrades (system and Network).
- Understanding and collaborating on the definition of business requirements
- Animating and reviewing their deliverables.
- Coordinating project ressources.
- Interacting with the IT operations, IT delivery and Application support teams.
- Several project management activities : estimation, planning, risk analysis, reporting and follow up project execution / organization.
- 5 years of working experience in similar position.
- Strong Knowledges in Security and Network architectures for IT projects.
- Ability to work within Windows environment (W2K8 / W2K12).
- ITIL certification is an asset.
This project will begin in January for a consultant mission of 6 months renewables.
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.