Hays - Release Manager
> 5 years experience
For our client, Swiss bank based in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Release/Change Manager.
The responsibilities related to this mission would be the following (non exhaustive list):
- Support the Governance team in the daily run the bank business in case of Local Change Management
- Handle change requests
- Specify changes
- Be involve for the Release planning and coordination
- Be the PoC for all new change requests
The ideal profile we are looking for would be the following:
- Experience as a release manager or release engineer for an organization with large and complex information systems Working knowledge of Software Development LifeCycle frameworks
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German is a strong asset
- Good knowledge in the core banking system T24 is an asset
- Good understanding of ITIL processes is an asset
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.