Hays - Scrum Master / Project Manager
Freelance (< 6 months)
> 2 years experience
Our client, a private bank based in Luxembourg is looking for a Scrum Master / Project Manager.
You will integrate one of the services and manage the data-oriented activities of a team.
In the team, you will have a double role: Scrum Master and Project Manager
As a Scrum Master, you will:
- Work on the implementation of Agile Methodology
- Make sure that all the team member embrace the Agile spirit
- Support the Product Owner on a daily basis
- Ensure the team accountability and empowerment
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for several projects and will:
- Work with Business and other IT projects to implement valuable deliverable
- Interact with various teams including business, infrastructure, production support, etc.
- Define roadmaps, budget follow up, reporting
The ideal profile
- Relevant experience as a Scrum Master
- Relevant experience as a Project Manager
- Mastering Agile implementation like Scrum or Kanban
- Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent in French and English
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.