Our client, a leader on the Luxembourgish market located in the heart of Luxembourg, is looking for an IT Security Expert on a permanent basis.
On a daily basis, your missions are
- installing, deploying, managing and operating security solutions
- designing and actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the security infrastructure
- reviewing and participating to the security incident response process
- creating security awareness towards IT teams
- delivering proposals for technical solutions and processes used to improve the level of protection
- developing and maintaining technical documentation and associated operational procedures
To succeed in this position, you ideally have
- a Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer sciences or equivalent
- a proven experience of at least 5 years in a similar function
- ITIL Foundation certification
- a strong knowledge in the following domains : Firewall Next Generation (VPN, IPS, Anti-Malware, Sandbox, URL Filtering), Mail & Web gateways, Web application Firewall and Loadbalancer, Network Access Control, DNS & DHCP solution, Remote Access solution, Routing Switching, Security incidence response, Vulnerability management.
- skills in French and English. German would be a strong asset