Our client is an international IT service provider. The company offers global services to industrial companies and public corporations.
In Luxembourg, our client is one of the market leaders in the field of software licensing.
To support the growth of the Office in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager / Team Leader.
As a Senior Account Manager/ Team Leader, you role is based on sales, business development and people management.
- Senior Account Manager:
- You advise customers about the management and registration of software licenses. You sell a complete solution (consultancy, licenses and services) and support your clients regarding their issues.
- You manage and develop a customer portfolio (private and public sectors). You identify proactively business opportunities with prospecting and make quotes. You work with the back Office team and presales to establish a complete technical solution and optimize your customers' IT structure.
- Team Leader:
- You manage a small and experienced team (account managers and inside sales).
- You support the team in the day-to-day business (customers visits, problems fixing...).
- You have a strong ability to engage people and make your team successful.
- You act as a coach, you use your strong interpersonal skills and your problem solving abilities to create and maintain a good working atmosphere.
- You report to the Sales Director.
- You have 5 years' experience in a similar position in Luxembourg.
- You have strong knowledge of software and an affinity with IT / ICT.
- You built a local network and you are known for your excellent communication skills and your dynamic personality.
- You have an excellent understanding of what a great customer experience sounds like with a qualitative and consultative approach.
- Ideally, you have a first experience as Team Leader, or you want to pursuit your career with a position with sales and people management.
- You are a relation builder, you are known for your natural leadership.
- You are fluent in French and English. German language will be an asset.
What our client offers
- A position with responsibilities / decision making
- Training courses and integration follow-up
- Great working atmosphere
- Technical support teams / Presales teams
- Proximity management
- An attractive salary package (fix + bonus) + company car + social benefits