Hays - Software Tester Junior
Freelance (> 6 months)
< 5 years experience
My client is a multinational investment bank (within 58 countries) which is looking for a Software tester Junior m/f
- Support and manage the Test Environment of the application and manage involved databases
- Collaborate and contribute to the definition of automated Testing Scenarios
- Develop components to automate the testing and the test preparation
- Adjust production batch schedules in order to fulfil testing purposes in collaboration with the Functional Testers
- Drive the testing process optimization and automation and work on improving the testing framework
- Work closely with business departments, functional testers and developers to resolve technical issues
- 5 years Maximum in software testing and test automation (GUI/Web/API and database testing)
- Experience with test automation tools (TestComplete / testexecute, UFT, Postman/Newman, SOAP UI)
- Strong experience with Microsoft environment (MS SQL Server, language C#, scripting SQL + Vb Script and PowerShell).
- Nice To Have : ITIL v2/v3 certification / ISTQB
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.