Your new company
One of our well respected clients is looking to hire tech hungry, curious, Solution architects for a massive digital transformation project
Your new role
- Define evolution roadmaps to progressively improve the capabilities of IT solutions by aligning them with the reference architecture and its transition states
- Build harmonious & coherent IT solutions to effectively meet business needs, in line with strategy, vision, governance and IT security
- Encourage the alignment of business needs and IT constraints by stimulating dialogue between the various stakeholders
- Stimulate the adoption and implementation of end-to-end solutions by IT players using a common dialogue
- Coordinate, verify and validate the coherence of activities for the construction of the solution within the framework of projects
- Maintain up-to-date documentation allowing clear alignments from the conceptualisation phase to the realisation phase with all parties involved
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role, designing functional maps, modelling the architecture of an application and evaluating IT solutions is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, openness to working with new technology, and a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills in English Essential. Knowledge of German and/or French will be considered as an advantage
- Master's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Sciences OR ICT certification with relevant direct experience in the domain.
What you'll get in return
Join an expanding team of passionate IT professionals - a unique opportunity to have an impact on the society and further develop your career working on an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart solutions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.