We are urgently looking for an IT Support Administrator for one of our clients.
Our client is a European supplier of household products.
- Providing first and second line support with IT related issues and maintaining existing IT infrastructure systems in the IS , Office and Production area
- Handle requests with an IST system
- Administer Windows systems
- Configuring, implementing and installing network devices, and also monitoring the company network
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining desktops, laptops and mobile device Hardware, operating systems and applications
- Maintain an inventory of IT Assets
- Collaborate with central IT Administrators
- Provide regular communication and escalation of issues to IT leadership
- Ensuring that IS documentation is created and well organized/ maintained
- Change of IS systems according to specifications
- Creating concepts for IS systems in office and production area
- Diploma in IT or equivalent, Degree in IT will be considered an asset
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Fluent in French, German and English
- Administration of operating systems such as Windows 10 / 2008 R2 / 2012 and 2016, is a prerequisite
- Knowledge in the area of network administration, IP phone systems and SQL 2012 is optional
- Act as a problem solver agent, flexible, proactive and hands-on approach
- Able to handle an occasionally very demanding work environment
- Ideally previous manufacturing IT support experience
- Motivation to work with different Web Front-end for the administration of devices and with the IS area of production systems
- Behaves with dynamism and as a team payer
If you feel you or someone you know could be a good match, do not hesitate to apply via the button below.