Hays - IT Support Engineer
> 2 years experience
Our client, a major financial services company located in the center of Luxembourg, is looking for his new IT Support Engineer on a permanent contract.
On a daily basis, your missions are
- processing all 1st and 2nd level client requests via ticketing, mailing and phone
- maintaining, stabilizing and improving end-users experience as well as Hardware and software
- updating processes and creating documentation for all production machines, business workstation configuration and software's (including production machine imaging)
- be responsible for user machine deployment, configuration, maintenance and roll-out
- monitoring operations.
To succeed in this position, you ideally have
- 3 years' experience as IT support (level 1 & 2)
- project management skills
- a solid experience in ticketing (request vs incident)
- a strong knowledge of Windows Server and Windows in general
- a solid knowledge of at least two of the following : Active Directory Directory, GPO, Office and Exchange
- skills English. French or German will be considered as an asset
- very good communication skills.
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.