Hays - VDI Specialist
Freelance (> 6 months)
> 5 years experience
We're looking for a VDI specialist for an European Institution. This is for a consultant mission of 6 months renewables.
- Implementing XenDesktop & App-V Architectures
- Attending to new architecture projects within the existing team.
- Acting as 3rd level support.
- Optimization of existing architectures.
- Customized versions of Windows Seven / 10
- Customized versions of Windows Servers 2012 & 2016
- VMware ESX 6.5 server
- AppV (Backend 5.1 / integreted to Windows 10)
- XenDesktop (Backend 7.15 Cu1 / Receiver 4.9 Cu1)
- Citrix PVS 7.15 Cu1
- NetScaler VPX 200 / MPX 7500 v11.0
- At least 8 year of working experience in this Infrastracture/Virtualization area
- You have a good command in English and/or French (reading, writing, speaking, understanding)
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.