INTRASOFT International is a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise that serves the needs of over 500 EU institutions, national governments, telcos, banks and private sector enterprises.
For one of our customer, we are looking for a:
Senior Web Technical Specialists-Back-end Web developer (Bwd)
Pwts Sl-3 (m/f)
Position in Brussels
This mission corresponds to the support of various projects of the "EP Web Presence" program. The services include administration, operational management, corrective, adaptive and evolutionary maintenance of all websites in the Europarl galaxy of the European Parliament, as well as all the services necessary to ensure the publication of multilingual multimedia content, enrichment the streaming of audiovisual broadcasts, ensure its operational functioning and continue the implementation of the project on the renewal of Parliament's presence on the Internet.
The main tasks for the Back-end Web Developer role are:
- Develop technical analyzes based on a functional analysis file;
- Participate in functional working group meetings and project progress meetings;
- Contribute to the estimation of the effort / costs, the time and resources required for the success of each project at agreed terms of reference;
- Program information systems and / or technical and architectural components based on a specification file, including the front-end and back-end layers in accordance with the required technologies;
- Manage the code control procedure;
- Carry out corrective, adaptive and evolutionary maintenance of existing applications;
- Apply the quality control rules, in cooperation with the quality assurance team;
- Assisting in deployments and system configurations;
- To carry out technical prototypes and to compare comparatively the candidate technologies;
- Drafting or updating technical documentation;
- Assisting with the drafting of user manuals and user training;
The qualifications required for the specified profile are:
- Experience with Java 6/7, Spring 4, JPA, Hibernate, Tomcat technologies is required
- Experience in Oracle / SQL development.
- Experience in web and web API development.
- Experience in development using développement JMS, Rest, parsing and serialisation (JSON et XML).
- Experience in Maven, Subversion and GIT.
- Experience in modular development (Maven modules, Nexus, etc.).
- Experience in development of applications using Elasticsearch.
- Experience in IntelliJ
- Experience in development using Continuous Integration.
- Very good knowledge of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility with progressive enhancement
- Experience in development of applications using Lucene and/or Solr is an asset.
- Experience in development of « single-page » is an asset.
- Experience in Teamcity is an asset.
- Experience in the framework of PDF generation (FOP, Itext, other) is an asset.
- Technologies, such as Thymeleaf, will be considered an asset.
- Master in Computer Science
- Fluent in English (mandatory). Fluent in French (is an asset).
- 8+ years of Java experience
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment
- Ability to learn new skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies
- Experience writing code that interacts with a large, complex back end
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential