For a long term mission in the financial sector for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for an Exchange Specialist.
- Migration of Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013
- The management and the administration of Microsoft Exchange servers
- The management and the administration of public folders and mailboxes of end-users
- The Troubleshooting of the Microsoft Exchange infrastructure: Activities performed following a documented validation process defined by the customer
- Technical competences:
- You have at least 5 years of technical experience in large IT infrastructures.
- Your skills to carry out this mission are:
- Exchange 2003/2010/2013 (required) ; having deep knowledge of exchange 2003-2010-2013/BlackBerry services/Citrix Xen Mobile/ironport/Symantec kvault
- Powershell ; have knowledge of powershell and interfaces to mail objects and Active Directory
- VB.NET and interfaces to mail objects (Knowledge)
- Windows 2007/w2008/w2012 (Knowledge)
- Able to:
- Develop / maintain scripts to automate IAM related tasks
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving
- Participate in customers projects
- You talk and write fluently English and French
- Soft skills:
- You are well organized, with a good time management, and able to work with multiple priorities
- You are able to provide high quality standard documentation (communicate complex technical contents in a clear, simple and exhaustive way).
- You are looking forward to interact with key people at our customers and understand their business and ICT demands for future solutions.
- You have (or want to develop) a strong end-to-end ownership and management of customer issues (from beginning to the resolution).
- You have the ability to work in an autonomous way and as part of a team.
- You are client oriented and result oriented.
- You follow continually the technical evolutions of your platform, you keep on enlarging your knowledge and you are able to build a personal Network to reach out to.
So if you are interested in this opportunity : don't hesitate to apply!