Our client is an IT consulting company specialized in Project Management and Business Analysis.
Wishing to enhance the consulting profession and to break the sometimes-degraded image of IT consultancy stakeholders, our client openly advocates an internal policy where the human and personal well-being are essential.
Thus, rather than being limited to looking for candidates only when a final customer has a need, he strives to regularly strengthen his teams by recruiting consultants whose mindset and skills correspond to the DNA of the client.
Thanks to this atypical approach, our client has created a unique work environment where the ongoing training supplements career plans regularly updated by the Management team.
With this growth strategy, our client is proud to have 70 passionate, motivated and happy employees. The average seniority is thus more than 5 years.
Active in the Benelux since 2009, our client mainly works with banks and insurance companies. Its core business is deliberately limited to reinforce its reputation as a specialist.
If you want to pursue your career in a dynamic, stable and human-sized company, do not hesitate and contact us!
As part of a team of specialists, you will participate in missions and projects allowing you to reconcile work and private life.
As a Business Analyst, your role will be to be a key interface between the operational teams and the technical teams.
Your responsibilities will include, among others:
- Analysis and understanding of business needs;
- Formalization of these needs in "Business Requirements";
- Translation of requirements into technical specifications for IT teams;
- Assistance in drawing up the specifications;
- Monitoring the project and its various phases (development, testing, deployment);
- End user training and support;
- Notification of potential defects to the relevant teams;
- Documentation and reporting.
- You have a university degree in IT, economics, management or engineering;
- You justify a first successful experience (2-3 years min) as a Business or Functional Analyst. Candidates from banking or insurance will be privileged;
- You had the opportunity to participate in an end-to-end project (analysis, development, testing, deployment, support, ...);
- You master perfectly French and English. Knowledge of German is a strong complementary asset;
- Your sense of organization and communication are among your most recognized assets;
- You like to alternate self-employment and teamwork;
- You want to learn and share your knowledge with others;
- You demonstrate real capacities of analysis, of synthesis and especially of extension.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!