Our client is a leading provider of innovative BI expertise and solutions present in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Its customers include public and private companies and large and medium sized companies in different sectors: Industry/Services/International Organizations. It is widely recognized for its expertise and its rapid deployment of BI-solutions.
- You will report directly to the Responsible of the Infrastructure services and you will play a key role in the maintenance of the security of the system.
- Our client is looking for a BI professional to join the team.
- Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Define the requirements;
- Develop and design the different dashboard applications and solutions;
- Be responsible for design analytical BI applications for clients;
- Take an active role in the data modelling process;
- Help optimize data models for BI implementations;
- Outline quality processes and creating solutions for data conversion and integration;
- Assist the different clients by providing them with advice on improving their existing data management and delivery solutions;
- Work on ways to improve data accuracy and viability by streamlining the data quality and data flow processes used across the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in IT;
- At least 5 years of experience as a BI consultant;
- Experience working with the Qlik product stack (QlikSense, QlikView, Nprinting, ...) - a certification is considered as a plus;
- A good knowledge of user experience (UX) design for BI solutions;
- Experience in working with Agile development frameworks;
- Technical expertise in data preparation, data models, data mining and segmentation;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Strong analytical skills.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!