Our client, a renowned consultancy company, is looking for a DevOps Software Engineer for a mission of 6 months starting ASAP.
- Employing Agile engineering to offer distinctive support for software engineers and operations folks;
- Rapidly building high-quality custom products and solutions using the latest technology, while establishing and leading the development of our capabilities;
- Researches emerging trends/best practices and determines implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy;
- Develops feasibility studies and proposals on DevOps for Senior management and executive decisions on large complex projects;
- Manages detailed design phases of DevOps implementation for large projects/ programs identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues and ensuring solution meets sponsor needs and PLC deliverables;
- determines best mix of development, interfacing applications, third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives;
- Develops measures and monitors ongoing effectiveness of DevOps for assigned business line(s);
- Contributes to successful project completion by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.;
- Develops criteria for and participates in the evaluation of 3rd party vendors and software as well as due diligence exercises.
- 5 years of experience in a Senior Developer role;
- Professional with experience on multiple projects with multiple interfaces and/or 3rd parties;
- Infrastructure experience including Docker, Chef, Puppet, IBM BlueMix, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana Splunk, Dynatrace., Kubernetes;
- Experience in engineering practices such as continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security, and anomaly detection., standard branching strategies;
- English fluent. French is an asset.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!