Our client is developing strong infrastructures solutions for data centers since more than 20 years and is now an ICT privileged partner for his clients.
In order to Support their activities, they are looking for a freelance Helpdesk/Support level 2 who's fluent in German to join their team.
As a technician responsible for break fix Support, you will be required to:
- Work with minimal supervision and in a project team environment;
- Troubleshoot problems and research solutions independently;
- Clearly document installation and configuration steps;
- Follow checklists/instructions as written to complete tasks;
- Responsible for identifying, diagnosing and resolving service requests via phone, mail, and in person.
- Graduated in IT (bachelor level ideally);
- First relevant experience in a similar position (3-5 years);
- German fluent, French or English fluent would be an asset;
- Expert in Microsoft environment, Microsoft Servers, Exchange.
Fixd term contract 4 months (freelance ideally)
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!