Our client is an international group, active worldwide and leader on its market, biotechnologies and HealthCare.
Our client has various internal clients worldwide, for which the Luxembourgish Office is developing inhouse Information Management Systems.
Those internal users are active in different business areas. Hence, they need software matching with their specific requirements.
Currently, the company is facing a constant growth. Therefore, various new programs are ensuing with the objective to develop new modules and applications.
- Drive the implementation of the internal IT processes;
- Train, guide and mentor project teams
- Identify and close process gaps
- Define and optimize existing processes
- Conduct internal audits, support external auditors
- Ensure that the projects meets the organization quality goals
- Willing to travel within and outside Europe to interact with other teams
- 1-3 years of experience as Project Management/Project Delivery
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Project delivery expertise
- Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum
- English fluent, French or German native would be an asset
- CMMI certification or any certifications/experience related
- Eager for new challenges
- Enjoy working in team in international environments
- Travels up to 10-20%
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!