Our client, an international company leader on its market, is looking for an IT Security Engineer.
You will report directly to the Responsible of the Infrastructure services and I will play a key role in the maintenance of the security of the system.
You will manage projects from A to Z.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Install, deploy, manage and operate security solutions;
- Design the security infrastructure;
- Implement the security infrastructure;
- Deliver technical solutions and improve the level of protection of the system;
- Develop the technical documentation regarding the operational procedures;
- Be part in the security incident response process;
- Help the IT teams to create security awareness.
- Master's degree in IT;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge in:
- Firewall Next Generation (VPN, IPS, Anti-Malware, Sandbox, URL Filtering);
- Mail & Web gateways;
- DNS & DHCP solution;
- Remote Access solution;
- Fluent in English and French. German would be an asset;
- Strong problem solving.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!