Our client is a fast-growing finance & corporate service provider which faces a constant growth through internal & external business acquisitions. Active all over Europe, it serves local & international clients in various fields.
To strengthen their team, iStorm has been mandated to recruit an IT Service Desk Analyst.
As IT Service Desk you will have a wide range of responsibilities. Your main tasks will be to:
- Analyse complex problems with other support staff;
- First/second user incident resolution;
- Evaluate and analyse incident reports;
- Support Hardware / Software application installation;
- Audit and document client desktop and laptop system.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science;
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role;
- Industry-leading networking and application certifications would be an asset (such as MCTS, MCITP, Mcm, etc.);
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and 2016, knowledge of Microsoft Exchange would be an advantage
- Commercial and service oriented mind-set;
- Very good command of English. German or French is a plus;
- Flexibility of working hours (possibility to participate in scheduled 24/7 on call support).
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!