Our client is a famous private bank. For their Luxembourgish subsidiary, we are currently looking for their future Support Engineer.
As an support/system engineer, you will join the infrastructure team and will have to act as an IT expert in general.
The team is not very large and the members are thus not so specialized. This means you will have the opportunity to work on various assignments and not only day-to-day tasks.
You will have to provide support to the 40 users of the bank and perform standard system administration & support tasks :
- Resolve problems and issues ;
- Maintain the system ;
- Perform standard and daily Microsoft, Unix and Linux system administration ;
- Monitor all server statuses ;
- Act in line with ITIL best practises and CSSF/BCL regulators ;
- Report to management.
- Ideally graduated in IT ;
- Relevant experience in a similar position (2-3 years) ;
- Fluent in English. French is nice to have an Portugese is a huge advantage.
- Experience with AS/400, Windows, and VMWare is necessary.
- Knowledge of MS Sever and SWIFT ;
- Flexible an able, sometimes, to come earlier or to leave later (hours are shifted)
- Autonomous, rigorous, relational ease and able to work within a team.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!