Our client is an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider, recognised for their commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for their clients.
- To understand the technical infrastructure and operational environment upon which the applications sits;
- To manage the application (virtual) environment and configuration;
- To provide level 2 technical support to the Luxembourg business and to the wider population on their respective platforms;
- To manage the interfaces and data flows;
- To work with technical lead to deliver consistency of approach.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science;
- Young graduated of a first experience in support;
- Commercial and service oriented mind-set;
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately;
- A solution driven approach to problem resolution;
- Very good command of English and French. Dutch would be an asset;
- Knowledge of eFront or NAVOne is a plus.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!