Description of work
- Participate in the development of applications from the first phase of needs definition to the integration phase.
- Participate in studies prior to the implementation of new features.
- Ensure the maintenance and evolution of the different solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally with an experience of 3 to 5 years.
- You have experience in software development and technical architecture.
- Technical Skills:
- C experience on Linux.
- C development/Linux Shell.
- System programming (multi threaded, sockets, inter-process communication).
- Relational database and SQL.
- Development tool (IDE, GIT, GCC).
- Additional skills desired:
- Experience on specific DBMS (Sybase, MySQL, SQLite)
- Development for Embedded systems (x86 platform)
- Languages: ENGLISH and FRENCH.
Please send your CV via the button below.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.