This opportunity concerns different types of profiles: Business Analyst IT/Digital/Payment/Financials Markets
Your mission is to design, develop and manage services and processes in the scope of the Tribe.
Typical responsibilities/activities of a Customer Journey Expert are :
- contribute actively to all events of the Agile Way of Working ; you ensure that priorities are made.
- participate in the Squad and Chapter meetings/events like stand ups, replenishments, and retrospectives.
- undertake data analyses and interviews and introduce measuring instruments to understand how to improve the customer journeys; you ensure all suggestions for improvements and solutions are validated by data.
- optimize processes in a customer friendly way to maximize customer and business value.
- deliver the customer journey strategy, manage the stakeholders, formulate the product/service-, process- and channel policy in line with external regulations, risk and compliance policies.
- truly understand your products, services and customer processes end-to-end and keep this knowledge up to date.
- have deep understanding of the customer journey by monitoring customer satisfaction, availability, costs/revenue and process quality.
- can be involved in resolving customer complaints & incidents.
- by applying your expertise, develop new techniques, new monitoring standards, new products & process and improve current ones.
In this job, you will need to
- Interact with many stakeholders
- Be a problem solver
- Understand business needs and have a deep knowledge on Digital Squad domains.
Competencies / Behavior
- You are someone who...
- Has strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Is creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities,
- Is dynamic, flexible and well organized,
- Has strong banking knowledge (product and services)
- Experience & Degree
- Master degree
- Prior relevant experience (5-10 years) in Banking domain
- Languages: A very good knowledge of French is a must