The Business Intelligence Services Team consists of 10-15 people On Site (internal and service providers).
The team is responsible of working on strategic initiatives for the bank, to provide BI solution implementation and expertize on data. The team is also responsible to build report and provide support for projects and to the BI users of the bank.
Help the team with all kinds of data requests, projects or KPIs creation.
As BI Consultant you're able to
- Ensure solution design and delivery fits the agreed upon guidelines including functional & technical requirements, performance, security and process.
- Work with Business find convergent solutions for the bank while communicating them efficiently.
- Respect deadlines and change priorities depending of the context.
- Participate in functional requirements analysis and provide expertize on data modeling
- Find meaningful insight while exploring Data Sources. Explore possible data correlation between KPIs or drivers to explain trends.
- Work with the team on smaller data requests and optimize existing processes.
- 2+ years relevant experience in BI or Data Analysis.
- Master or engineering degree in Computer Science / Data modeling & analysis
- General knowledge of banking products
- Good knowledge of BI concepts (Data modeling, Datawharehouse, ...)
- Good experience with BI Tools:
- Business Object (Reports design)
- QlikView (Data extraction, modeling and design application)
- Microstategy might be a plus
- Good knowledge of Agile methods and in particular Kanban is a plus
- Interest in new technologies and hot topics BI (Self Service, Data Visualization, Big Data, ...)
- Knowledge of ETL tools like BODS is a plus.
- Knowledge of T24 Temenos is a plus
Willing to combine both business and technical perspectives:
- Strong communication and presentation skills to share findings and to explain solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Team player, with an ability to understand problems of other businesses
- Result oriented
- Able to organize him / herself and set priorities to support internal clients' in reaching their objectives
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods) and to develop new competencies
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- You are fluent in both written and spoken French, and a very good level in English.