Assigned to the Risk and Data Value Chain whose primary mission is to
- Adapt the bank Operational Data Store to the new Core Banking Solution while ensuring the provisioning of data and reports for regulatory, financial and business needs;
- Implement the risk functionalities in the new Core Banking Solution;
- Ensure the maintenance of the existing data and risk applications.
You will actively support the Value Chain lead in structuring, organizing and monitoring the Value Chain work (both Agile and Waterfall approach with multicultural teams, on-site and off-shore), act as the IT Value Chain lead back-up and manage a part of Value Chain projects.
- You are proficient in structuring, planning, monitoring and managing projects and taking the required actions to remediate deviation (strong drive) and you have a strong business delivery focus (partner to the business);
- Proven experience (10 years) in managing large and multiple projects within the financial sector (data and risk areas) and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach including managing multiple deadlines and changing project scope/direction;
- Strong soft skills and ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees and client groups to take desired action;
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English (must) and French, verbally and written. Any other language will constitute an advantage.