You are an experienced Back-end developer with good knowledge in Java/J2EE as well as SOA and web technologies? You have already worked with ESBs and are interested in deepen your knowledge in this field?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
Luxair is currently recruiting a Web Developer & Integration Engineer.
- As Web Developer & Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the effective management of Middleware and contributing to the design of Middleware architectures.
- The person will integrate our web development team which designs, builds and maintains a set of web-based applications to support various services of all our four LuxairGroup entities.
- Our responsibilities include:
- The customer portals handling more than 500.000 monthly visitors
- The Enterprise Service Bus handling more than 100.000 daily requests
- Integration with more than 50 third-party applications and platforms
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Are holder of a bachelor degree “BAC+3” in Information Technology or provide proven experience on a similar position
- Have strong knowledge of SOA and integration of third-party services
- Have a first experience with ESB technologies
- Have good knowledge of Java/J2EE and PHP
- Are able to handle full-stack projects
- Show good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
If you are organized, passionate about learning and applying new Internet technologies, then Luxair can offer you:
- A permanent work contract within an international company and a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package as well as a full range of benefits
- Preferential rates for flights operated by Luxair Luxembourg Airlines and ZED member airlines for you and your relatives
- LuxairTours package holidays and products at preferential rates
Interested in joining our LuxairGroup team? Then, do not hesitate and apply now!