LuxScan is looking for a talented, skilled and motivated Software Engineer for working in the development of our scanning systems.
You will reinforce our R&D team for developing software solutions in C++, including Graphical User Interface, Optimizing algorithms, Data management, and others.
- Education and experience:
- Degree in computer sciences including algorithmic education (Master, Engineering degree, PhD)
- At least, a 2 to 3 years experience in C++
- Ability to work as an autonomous employee, as well as in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Additional Skills considered an advantage:
- Development on QT / development of User Interfaces
- Skills in the field of real time processing
- Skills in the field of image processing / recognition
- Skills in the field of automation, computers, PLC, sensors, network
The job is based in Luxemburg.
Thanks to send your resume via the button below!