Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!
We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationally through several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digital identities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled into integrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
1 IT Compliance Officer (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, laws and industry standards (eIDAS, GDPR, PSF, CA/Browser Forum, PSD2)
- Management of governance and compliance practices and procedures
- Assist the implementation/monitoring of controls to secure LuxTrust assets
- Coordinate internal & external audits
- Risk Management
- Process improvement
- BAC +5 or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in DevOps development LifeCycle and continuous integration
- Strong analytical skills to analyse compliance/security requirements and relate them to appropriate controls
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining policies, processes, procedures and standards
- Prior audit, compliance or governance experience
- Knowledge of and experience in understanding documentation, and regulatory compliance requirements
- Experience in the following areas is preferred: PKI, audits, security, risk assessments, information governance and privacy
- Accountable, solution driven & problem solving oriented
- Rigorous and methodic
- Ability to synthesize
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Foster team work and collaboration
Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on the quality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen - Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.