You will be responsible for the definition, supervision, maintenance and evolution of LuxTrust solutions.
Roles and Essential Activities
- Manage and monitor LuxTrust applications
- Proactively ensure highest level of availability
- Be involved in DevOps teams to build and maintain LuxTrust applications
- Provide support (2nd and 3rd level)
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Be involved in DevOps team to build and maintain
- Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Application operations on Linux operating system
- Networking concepts
- Analysis and resolution of incidents and problems
- Project management
- Documentation and knowledge transfer
- Knowledge of the following fields will be an asset:
- ITIL Concepts
- DevOps practices
- IT security mindset
- Rigorous, autonomous and proactive
- Positive mindset, good team spirit and customer oriented
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written; knowledge of German and Luxemburgish is an asset
More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision.
Development opportunities are present and require special commitment.
You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
Permanent contract based in Capellen - Luxembourg.
In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.