- The Sales team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to grow LuxTrust's international activities in a fascinating high-tech and fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate has solid technical background as well as sound business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and relationship management in an international setting.
- He/she should be a self-starter, with ability to work in a team, who is prepared to develop and execute against a plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets.
Roles and Essential Activities
- Accelerate international revenue and market share growth to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive sales plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle, identifying, qualifying, leading, negotiating and closing large and complex sales deals
- Prepare and defend offers towards the prospects in close cooperation with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with Customers
- Help develop LuxTrust solution portfolio, leverage Customer's feedback and propose ideas for innovative solutions, align LuxTrust services and solutions portfolio with market needs and trends
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Become subject matter expert in the field of eIDAS, electronic identities and signatures.
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3-5 years experience of track record in selling to large accounts, acting as lead seller and relationship owner.
- Master degree required.
- Experienced in the daily usage of office and communication software tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- eIDAS knowledge and experience in digitization of business processes in regulated financial markets, selling identification, trust services, electronic signature services is a plus.
- Experience in online sales development is an asset.
- Excellent active listening skills and judgment.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Able to dive deep and never out of touch with the details of the business.
- Being a team player with good communication and documentation skills.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written; knowledge of any other languages (French, German, Luxembourgish, etc) as an asset.
- More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision.
- Development opportunities are present and require special commitment.
- You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
- Permanent contract based in Capellen - Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV via the button below.