[Narrator Voice]: Previously in How You met Your First job,
Margaux Dumas and Jordan Lyk joined the Belux Team in Brussels where they learnt how to be a Maltemian: socially committed, dynamic, team spirit oriented and pro-active.
After three weeks there, they were ready to meet Anouk Ruiz and Aurélie Gori that were quite overwhelmed in the well-furnished office of Luxembourg.
As the activity was growing so fast, they had to start looking for a new team member to put the suit on and go for it.
In this episode, Margaux Dumas is writing down what her missions are; thinking about the next hero that will help her to guide startups and big groups through their digital transformation by providing highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants. The perfect match would be someone able to do
- Account Management for strategic clients;
- Interview and assessment of prospective applicants (headhunting) and match them with vacancies at client's;
- Help of applicants to prepare for interviews;
- Negotiation of contracts with both clients and candidates;
- Know how to do great coffee... Of course, just kidding... Or not... Are we?;
- Relationship management with the consultants (German, French or English speaking) and build of relationship with clients;
- Definition of the recruitment's strategy for the Luxemburgish unit;
- Animation of recruitment processes and onboarding;
- Participation, ... wait for it..., to the recruitment steering every Thursday with the international team;
- Team player oriented and great communication skills.
Finally, it is where your story line begins if you dare to be our next main character.
The season 2 will be definitely rewarded with a Golden Globe Award if you are part of it!
Check if you have what it takes to be a Maltemian on Linkedin (MALTEM Belux) and let your true self shine with our cast!