RPA Developer - Maltem Consulting Group - Luxembourg
As a robotic process automation developer you will be part of the DevOps team and be the main developer for all RPA-related projects. This role, however, will not be exclusively assigned to RPA-related projects but will also participate in the wider scope of internal development.
- Be the main RPA developer and SPOC for all, technical, RPA-related questions.
- Perform technical, functional analysis with programming for users and IT areas;
- Properly document developed code and related project deliverables;
- Provide assistance to his supervisor for the maintenance and control of development environment;
- Based on development policy guidelines, as an analyst and programmer, provide detailed technical and functional analysis;
- Perform programing using appropriate tools considering business or technical aspects and compile necessary information on a development documentation;
- Always perform application testing on the test environment, Unit or integration testing should be documented and validated by user's dept., Manager and Development Team supervisor prior to release into production environment;
- When outsourcing development with 3rd party is necessary, assist your supervisor to access to development environment and coordinate well with user's department for analysis and testing. Validate development method and final result before releasing to production;
- Provide support and assistance to users.
- Very good knowledge in RPA technologies (BluePrism);
- Good knowledge in programming languages (.NET, PL/SQL, AngularJS);
- Good knowledge in development tools (PL/SQL Developer, Visual Studio, TFS, NeuronESB, SSRS, SSIS);
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL);
- Experience in AWS or Azure development is a definite bonus;
- Good knowledge of business reporting;
- Good overall analytical, organizational & communicational skills;
- Strong teamwork skills (help and collaborate with colleagues whenever necessary,...);
- Have a positive and proactive attitude even in hard, stressful or ambiguous times;
- Be curious even if the subject is outside of your specialty field of activity;
- Update and improve working procedures and manuals;
- Good verbal/written communication in English is mandatory, any other language is considered as an advantage;
- Stress resistant and able to work on multiple items simultaneously;
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role and the majority of previously listed technologies.