Maltem Consulting - Symantec Security Expert (CCS)
Freelance, Permanent, Fixed term
> 2 years experience
Task / Responsibilities
- Support DBAG System Security initiatives (Hardening, Compliance Check, Security Baselines, Reporting)
- Recommend, implement and document Security processes and settings in the Unix/Linux, Windows and database area
- Define and implement configuration checks for Operating Systems, Database, Middleware and Web applications in Symantec CCS
- Support Security operations for troubleshooting in case of implementation issues with Symantec CCS agents.
- 4-6 years experiences in IT security & system administration
- Perfect Knowledge of the product Symantec CCS (certification is a plus)
- Perfect Knowledge of administration of Symantec CCS for regular system compliance checks and reporting of different platforms
- Perfect Knowledge of translation of Security baseline documents into Symantec CCS rule checks
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux security technologies (Hardening, Monitoring, Logging)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows security technologies (Hardening, Monitoring, Logging)
- Excellent knowledge of database security technologies (Hardening, Monitoring, Logging)
- Knowledge of typical Middleware application is a plus (JBoss, Apache, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Virtualised environments and datacentre automation tools & processes
For more than 15 years now, MALTEM Consulting Group has been supporting startups and big groups to achieve their goals. MALTEM is the company dedicated to innovation and digital transformation projects.
Show full description
MALTEM ecosystem is located in Brussels, Paris, Lille, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, New York,... with more than 1000 collaborators, and is an expert for web studio, lab and incubation, innovative concepts, Bank & Insurance and Data Management.
We help our clients to overcome the multiple challenges of the business by providing both highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants.
MALTEM has also a corporate social responsibility approach. For example, we recently created the ALDINIE Foundation that supports many humanitarian projects but we also sponsor two champions in kitesurf. This is only the short list!
Joining us is not only about getting a new job, it is about becoming a MALTEMIAN. You will then live an extraordinary human adventure and a fascinating and fun experience.
Above all, we are looking for personalities, curious, passionate and ambitious people!