Integrated in our client's Digital IT department, you will be part itsTransformation Plan. It focus on innovative financial web/mobile platform bringing relevant digital banking features to clients and enforce the capabilities on our client's sales forces.
The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development Manifesto.
The Scrum Master is accountable for working with business delivery teams to deliver key products, both internal and customer-facing, using agile principles. The key to the success of this position is partnering with Product Owners and coaching the team to ensure functionality through ongoing understanding of agile practices.
The Scrum Master plans and executes sprint planning, conducts daily scrum meetings, prepares retrospectives, etc. to support the successful delivery of product backlog work items. In addition to owning the Scrum Master duties for a team, this position is instrumental in driving cohesive agile practices across the enterprise and other Scrum Masters.
Your main activities:
Act as a servant leader including facilitation, situational awareness, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, to monitor sprint progress.
- Work with business delivery team members to break down deliverables into epics, user stories, and tasks.
- Coach and mentor the business delivery team in agile frameworks and principles and fostering the team's ability to self-organize.
- Mediate conflicts to assist the team in making decisions.
- Remove sprint road blocks and facilitate solution development with the team.
- Supports a culture of continuous process improvement through sprint retrospectives and key indicators around team performance.
- Ensures clear communication and organization of all strategic and business delivery team goals.
- Take responsibility for all product delivery.
- Promote transparency and team empowerment across teams.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters across teams.
- BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area and a significant experiences in scrum mastering
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies, with current usage of Agile
- Current scrum master certification is an asset
- Bank knowledge is an asset
- Willing to combine business and technology
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed
- Listening skills. Seeks to first understand others
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
Open Positions: 3 to 10 (onshore) based on a ramp-up approach for 3 to 6 months
- Junior (<2 years)
- Experienced (2-5 years)
- Senior (> 5 years)
We are looking for an approximative blend of 25% of junior profiles, 50% of experienced profiles and 25% of senior profiles.