For our IT Infrastructure team located at the Moog international Datacentre in Luxembourg, we are looking for a
Cloud and AD Administrator (m/f)
- Lead and provide expertise to Azure Cloud migration and implementation projects
- Look after the Data Centre installations and infrastructure on a daily basis (including server rooms).
- Be responsible for implementing and follow-up the global AD projects in the industrial sites.
- Active Directory design, implementation and administration
- Support day to day AD issues and problem solving
- Microsoft Identity Manager and Microsoft Office 365 implementation, design and administration
- Solve directly and efficiently system problems with internal and external clients
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 3-5 years of operating systems experience
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of Windows system administration and programming using scripting language. Unix skills would be a plus
- Good knowledge of networking technologies and ability to design medium size networks
- Ability to prioritize and work under high pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven problem solver and team player thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English in speech and writing is mandatory. French and German are considered an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
Moog has a performance culture that encourages people to achieve great things. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a good quality of life inside and outside of work.
Benefits: Guaranteed parking place, Profit Share, flexi-time, good working environment
Are you interested to join a successful and international team? In that case we look forward to receiving your online application (Requisition number: 171990).