WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting an analyst-programmer-support & Olympic:
In accordance with the quality and security procedures currently in place within the bank IT department, the ideal candidate is able to translate the business requirements into functional specifications which include system design elements and detailed test plans for the proposed solution.
In this context, the developer will carry out the following duties
- Collect and understand the business issues and needs
- Developments, design, coding and testing of technical solutions that meet the business needs and match the specifications.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Manage change requests related to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are maintained.
- On a weekly basis, provide effective and informative progress evaluations in terms of outstanding milestones, current status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Assist in realisation of project deadlines and schedules
- Communicate effectively and facilitate team interaction
- Lead internal teams and mentor those with less experience
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Ensure that the appropriate documentation is made available for the end user and IT Support
- Support on the Olympic application and “in house” developments (RPG/CL)
- Guarantee use of standards and procedures to ensure CMMI3 certification
The candidate must have
- Proven records of analysing and documenting medium to large projects, with a minimum of two years related experience.
- Proven records sin specification writing and software development
- Good knowledge of AS/400 platform
- Good knowledge of CL and RPG IV programming
- Good knowledge of Olympic software is an advantage
- Good command of French and English, both spoken and written
- Analysis capabilities
- Organisation and time management skills
- Autonomy and initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills
- Accomplished team player
- Client focus
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.