WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- You will be responsible for the overall application design to meet the business requirements as well as technical requirements.
- You will work as a team member along with the Development Manager to deliver the complete solution for our internal customers.
- In the IT Solutions & Architecture Department you will be responsible for:
- Using a unique blend of client management and project management skills, manage project implementation of assigned projects
- Play the role of lead Architect for (internal) customer implementations through requirements gathering, analysis and design, and implementation guidance
- Structure projects into sprints, manage customer feedback and work closely with the technical project lead to ensure consistent delivery
- Manage the ongoing customer relationship, keeping stakeholders informed of project progress, managing the contract and change order process, and help position proposals
- Design & Validation of the SOA IT Architecture within the strategy
- The seamless communication with the different project stakeholders: Marketing, Sales, Technical Department
- Bachelor / Master's Degree in Computer Science / Business Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Solution Architect / Senior software engineer (with leading role) position
- Proven experience on system integration in complex environments
- Architect level capable of leading teams, presenting to leadership, defining and directing project work.
- Proven experience leading projects in API design utilizing Rest-full architecture patterns
- Solutions Architect:
- Telecom Business understanding
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Functional Specification
- IT Architecture Design
You should have experience in the following or similar technologies
- Basic Qualifications:
- Java SE / JEE , JUnit, Angular JS / Angular 2
- SOA principals, Security patterns, Java Application servers
- SOAP, RESTful WS , CXF, Apache Camel, Apache AMQ
- Jira, Confluence
- SQL / Oracle & MySQL
- Configuration Management/Source Control and Build Automation processes
- Linux, Solaris, Windows
- Considered as plus:
- BPM ideally Alfresco Activiti
- Red Hat Fuse (ESB), OSGI, Apache KARAF, Red Hat JBoss AS / EAP , Red Hat SSO (Keycloak), Apache Web Server
- Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Sonar , SVN, GIT
- CRM ideally SugarCRM
- eTOM/ ITIL
- Docker and Container deployment and ITS orchestration (Mesosphere, Kubernetes, Rancher)
- You should be familiar with Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Team player who is flexible and able to work with end-users and production issues simultaneously
- Analytical mind
- Must be able to work within a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Creativity in addressing technical challenges / Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to clearly communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning to both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong written and verbal skills : English is a must,French, German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset.
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.