WE DELIVER INNOVATION
Our client is currently finalizing the GDPR implementation around different streams like governance, data breach management, data retention, etc.
Within the GDPR program, you will be in charge of the analysis and possible implementation of items defined in an already existing backlog.
In the team, you will have to:
- Work with the GDPR organization (CDO, DPO, Dpe, etc.)
- Work with Business (Risk, Legal, Client Administratin, Compliance, Audit)
- Interact with various teams including business, infrastructure, production support, etc.
- Keep contact with the group to get best practices and implentation approaches
- Communicate progress and delivrables to the Program Manager and the Business
- Report to the Program Manager any identified risk or issue
- Identify potential missing actions to fullfill GDPR requirements
The required qualifications
- Training level : Bachelor (BAC + 3) at minimum.
- Relevant experience of 5 years minimum as a Business Analyst
- Relevant experience about GDPR topics
- Agile knowledge like Scrum or Kanban
- Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills
- Basic technical skills. Ideally databases generic understanding
- Excellent oral and written communication skills mandatory in French and English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Risk and/or Legal knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Data Management knowledge will be considered as an advantage
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.