WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients, we are currently looking for an IT FA Application Manager Financial & Legal Reporting.
To ensure continuity and guarantee the quality of application(s) in his/her area of responsibility (and to manage their maintenance), the Application Manager's missions are the following:
- Ensure the correct operation of application(s), their maintainability and their upgradeability
- Suggest optimizations and efficiency gains
- Apply the obsolescence management plan guidelines
- Adapt the action plan for service continuity (stress testing campaign, technical recommendations, optimizations)
- Make sure changes are realised in due time and within the defined budget
- Ensures IT referential and documentation are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Manage and secure changes / upgrades affecting and required to the application
- Respond to business enhancement change requests and incidents, ensuring required development and testing phases (coding, unit tests, UAT, Nrt) with respect for the consistency of the application
- Coordinate the successful implementations of the changes with the software provider, with the various IT contributors, according to clients requirements and expectations, and IT infrastructure relevant evolutions
- Manage budget and resource allocation
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to resources
- Ensure objectives of the Annual Management Plan relevant to the application(s) he/she is responsible for are met
- Present oral and written reports defining plans (roadmap), problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Update documentation with each change
- Comply with and implement applicable norms and standards: engineering rules, security standards
- Awareness of IT development standards, methods and tools
- Understand IS fundamentals
- Knowledge of application solutions
- Awareness of quality and security standards
- Awareness of functional and technical architecture rules
- Good knowledge of release management cycle
- Good knowledge of a project management methodology e.g. CMMI.
- Good understanding of the banking sector, particularly Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Financial and Regulatory reporting
- Good knowledge of Financial and Regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of Coreporter or equivalent (Reporting application), Multifonds FA
- Organizational skills (being proactive), Communication skills, Analytical skills.
- Customer-focused, Solution-oriented, Result-driven, Teamwork, Taking initiatives (make proposals)
- Adaptability, Active Listening, Decision Making, Self-driven, Vision
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.