We are looking for a Functional Analyst to join our client's Team Project in the financial sector in Luxembourg. As a Functional Analyst, you will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to review and tests the requirements of mission critical business relative to Tax and Corporate Actions.
In this position you will
- Perform the definition of Functional Acceptance Criteria and related test cases, participation in their review;
- Be the interface between business and IT development;
- During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution;
- During test phases, execute and validate the prepared test cases;
- Work together with business and development to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during all testing phases.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience;
- You have a strong experience in a financial institution back-office as analyst and tester in the securities industry is a pre-requisite;
- You have excellent analytical skills and strong interest in Information Technology;
- You have the ability to write clear and structured documents;
- You have the ability to derive, write and validate test cases;
- You have the ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment;
- You are flexible;
- You are Proficient in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset.