WE DELIVER INNOVATION
In accordance with the quality and security procedures currently in place within the bank IT department, the candidate is an adaptable and self-motivated person that will carry out the following duties:
- Define the pre-requisite for the technical projects; define the planning and all the task of the migration in collaboration with the technical leader and our production service
- Manage, in collaboration with our production supplier, the completion of several technical projects related but not limited to:
- NetApp implementation
- Skype for Business implementation
- Migration Domino Application
- Infrastructure (XenApp, SCCM, File Server, etc.)
- Security (DDoS, Encryption)
- Deploy standards recommended by security and architecture poles
- Review the technical monitoring approach via dedicated tools
- Create and maintain technical documentation and communication supports
- Assist the IT Support Team to analyse solutions in order to fix issues
- Ensure proper delivery of projects assigned
- Microsoft Exchange, AD, Knowledge
- Advanced IT skills
- Experience in technical project management and architecture concepts
- Autonomous, able to work with little supervision
- Analytical skills. Organizational skills, Communication skills
- Result-driven, Teamwork, Taking initiatives
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.