WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- Administrate HP BSM software suite including Real User Monitoring, Sitescope/System Health and Business Process Monitor.
- Manage HP BSM day-to-day operations, maintenance and end user support.
- Work with the Infrastructure and Development teams evaluating, designing and implementing monitoring of new systems.
- Maintain the deployed monitoring including dashboards, RTSM perspective views, Vugen scripts, Sitescope/System Health monitors and Real User Monitoring
- In-depth knowledge of the HP BSM/MicroFocus APM software suite with extensive experience in the administration/installation of HP BSM/MicroFocus APM.
- Hands on experience with Sitescope and System Health.
- Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems administration
- In depth experience with Business Process Monitor (BPM), able to develop and support Vugen scripts.
- Good knowledge of C and Java programming in order to support the deployed BPM scripts and develop new BPM scripts.
- Good knowledge of secured communications i.e. HTTPS, SSH, FTPS, SFTP, user certificates, OCSP, LDAP...
- Hands on experience with Real User Monitor (RUM), understanding of distributed networks (taps, switches, VLAN spanning).
- Hands on experience building RTSM perspectives/views and TQL.
- System administration knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, MySQL and SQL.
- Capable of working with development teams to understand and anticipate the impact of application changes on the monitoring.
- Monitoring analysis skills including knowledge of Multi-Tier applications in order to define and implement monitors to meet business and IT requirements.
- Language skills: English (mandatory), knowledge of German and/or French can be a plus .
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with excellent communication skills across boarders and time-zones, highly motivated.
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.