WE DELIVER INNOVATION
To structure and manage the IT delivery of a large program of transformation for the Fund Administration Operations
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Defining the program governance for IT
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
- Managing the IT budget of the program
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing communication with stakeholders
- Aligning the IT deliverables to the program objectives
- Managing the main program documentation (PID)
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology
- Good understanding of the Fund Administration activity
- Good understanding of the Information Technology
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals involved in the program
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, any other language is an advantage
- Position based in Luxemburg with travels in Europe
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.