WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- Very good knowledge of Java Se (version 8)
- Very good knowledge of Spring Framework, and Spring MVC
- Experience with building REST interfaces
- Understanding of microservice arhitecture
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills, team player
- Self-motivated, keen to explore new ares, strive for technical excellence
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English language skills
- 5+ years of experience in a role of Senior Java developer/architect
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Understanding of Aspect-Oriented Programming concepts
- Knowledge of Hibernate
- Experience with Oracle 11g or other RDBMS is a plus
- Experience with data modeling is a plus (relational, dimensional)
- Experience with MicroStrategy or other BI tool
- Knowledge of/experience with Hadoop
- Hands-on experience with full development lifecycle in an Agile methodology (incl. test driven development, continuous integration, change and release management) is a strong plus
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.