We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Cloud DevOps Engineer that has experience with the Google Cloud Platform. Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills are essential, with a passion for detail, the ability to think out of the box and to identify new opportunities to improve existing processes.
The DevOps Cloud Engineer is responsible for managing and designing all cloud related initiatives. This includes an effective cloud Data Warehouse, data flow management, deployment pipelines, robust and scalable event driven computing, Storage management and monitoring of all cloud functionalities.
This is a key position with the potential to make immediate, significant impacts on the company development.
- Design, develop and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture and manage several implementations
- Expand and maintain a state-of-the-art cloud Data Warehouse
- Expand and maintain advanced data workflows and models
- Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that the data meet their business needs
- Set out best practices for event-driven serverless computing for multiple purposes
- Manage access control and visibility from a centrally managed cloud resource
- Shed visibility into performance, health and status of various cloud-powered applications through advanced monitoring tools
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Cloud
- Experience with designing and planning a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Experience with setting out advanced Data pipelines
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Understanding of numerical methods (using libraries such as numpy, pandas, scipy...)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- An exciting and dynamic work environment at the cutting-edge of its industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to make a direct and strong impact with new ideas
- The ability to work at the intersection between two very promising and fast-growing fields, Finance and Technology
- Flexibility and independence in work organization and schedule