We are looking for an IT Consultant - Oracle and SQL Database FR/EN :
Your main responsibilities
- Be in charge of installing, configuring, and upgrading the company applications internally and at client site
- Provide advice for choices and implementation of interfaces / surrounds (inbound, and outbound), including advice and support on how to develop client reporting
- Provide training, guidance and support to client IT teams
- Propose and imagine solutions to address client challenges
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a same position
- You have a Degree in IT or similar experience.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have good skills in SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle databases 11g/12c
- You have knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g and higher (Forms & Report, Adf, BI Publisher) is considered like an asset.
- You have knowlegde of Oracle Oim/Oam components will be an asset
- You have excellent analytical and logical skills
- You have strong motivation to continuously increase quality and efficiency
- You have good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent working environment in a young and dynamic team of industry professionals
- Atmosphere prone to learn great skills
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.